SBI PO Coaching in Chandigarh Call@7696444376
Gurukul Vidya Institute is an India’s No leading institute that provides SBI PO Exam Coaching in Chandigarh. SBI PO coaching in Chandigarh finally requires dedication and hard work. Any student who wants to crack the exam, hence, gives his/her best efforts from their end but they need the proper guidance or coaching to clear the exam.
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. SBI PO is considering a lucrative career option and a white-collar job. The work of SBI PO Coaching in Chandigarh includes managerial work such as supervision of clerical work, taking decision for the benefits of the bank, managing cash balance etc.
SBI PO Exams includes two stages Preliminary and Mains. SBI PO 2017(Probationary Officers) Online Registration Start from 7th Feb 2017.Preliminary is going to organize on 29th April 2017 – 30th April 2017 AND 6th May 2017- 7th May 2017. Mains are going to organize on 4th June 2017.
Gurukul Vidya Institute provides India’s No. 1 faculty for SBI PO and CLERK coaching and SBI Bank PO Coaching In Chandigarh with excellent conceptual clarity and highly experienced. Gurukul Vidya Institute is the best SBI PO coaching in Chandigarh and IBPS PO Coaching Institute in Chandigarh.
We know that mentors play an important role in the success of any student’s life. At Gurukul Vidya Institute we believe that assurance of quality should not be just verbal rather it should be experienced our faculty members to focus on conceptual clarity. We provide study material for such competitive exams preparation.
STATE BANK OF INDIA PO RECRUITMENT 2022
State bank of India invites Application for the post of 2313 Probationary Officers (PO) in State Bank of India. Apply Online before 06 March 2017.
SBI Job Details:
- Post Name: Probationary Officers (PO).
- of Vacancy: 2313 Posts.
- Pay Scale: 23700-42020/-.
Important Dates to Remember :
- starting date for Submission of Online Application form: 02.2017.
- Last Date for Submission of SBI Recruitment Online Application form: 03.2017.
- The date for Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 02.2017 to 06.03.2017.
- Date of Online Examination (Preliminary) :29 & 30.04.2017 and 06 & 07.05.2017.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment:
- Nationality: Indian.
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The person who is in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for the interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2017.
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 years as on 01.04.2017.
- Age Relaxation: Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe 05 years, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidate 3 years, & Persons With Disabilities (PWD) 10 years.
SBI PO 2022 – Exam Pattern
SBI PO Prelims Examination has Objective Tests for 100 marks which will be conducted online.
The Objective Test has 100 questions is divided into 3 sections – English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability. The exam duration is of 1 hour.
|S. No.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||Composite times of 1 hour.|
SBI PO 2022 Syllabus for Prelims
Below is the expected Syllabus for the SBI PO Preliminary Exam –
- Reasoning Ability (35 Questions)
- Syllogism (Old and New Pattern).
- Coding – Decoding (Old and New Pattern).
- Puzzle and Circular/Linear/Square Arrangement (3-4 sets of puzzles may be asked in the exam).
- Blood Relations.
- Direction Sense.
- Order and Ranking.
- Quantitative Aptitude (35 Questions)
- Number Series.
- Simplification/ Approximation.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Data Interpretation.
- Miscellaneous (Compound/Simple Interest, Time & Work, Probability Age, Mixture Allegation, Partnership, Pipes and Cisterns, Profit Loss, Average, Boats & Stream etc.).
III. English Language (30 Questions)
- Reading Comprehension.
- Parajumbles (New and Old Pattern).
- Cloze Test (New and Old Pattern).
- Spotting Errors (New and Old Pattern).
- Sentence Improvement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
SBI Mains Exam Pattern:
- Objective Test:
Name of Test
|No. of Questions||Max. Marks||
|I||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Mins.|
|II||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Mins.|
|III||General/ Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Mins.|
|IV||English Language||35||40||40 Mins.|
- Descriptive Test:
|Number Of Question|