How to Prepare IBPS Bank PO EXAM 2022 within Few Weeks Study
If you want to make your career in banking field as a Bank officer in any Government Bank then you must have to clear both preliminary, final and interview .IBPS PO Exam. In order to crack bank PO exam 2022 we have some tips which will be helpful for exam.
As you will know that IBPS bank PO exam pattern is based upon two tiers written test procedure – Preliminary and Main exam.
The only those candidates who will clear the preliminary can appear for the main examination and based on this score only, they will be selected for personal interviews.
What is IBPS Bank PO Prelims & Syllabus?
IBPS bank PO Prelims is the 1st exam that all applicants need to write. The candidates who will clear the prelims are only eligible for main exam. One more thing the prelim exam marks will not be considered in main exam.
The Detail of preliminary exam pattern is:
- Total marks: 100
- Time Limit : 1 hour
- These 100 questions from Reasoning ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English
- Cut-offs on each section and total score will be fixed by IBPS which will be depending upon the performance of all candidates in prelims.
Quantitative Aptitude: This section shall comprise of 35 questions that could be picked from the following chapters:
- Numbers – Basics of Number Systems; HCF & LCM , Simplification, Number Series
- Arithmetic– Averages & Allegations, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest; Age Problems; Speed, Time & Distance; Time & Work
- Modern Math– Probability; Permutations & Combinations
- Geometry– Menstruation (questions about area, perimeter and volume)
- Quadratic Equations– 2 quadratic equations are given asking you to compare the magnitudes of x & y
- DI – Data Interpretation & Data sufficiency
Reasoning: The expected chapters in this section are given below from which 35 questions could be asked.
- Analytical Reasoning– Linear arrangements, Circular Arrangement, Selection, Matching etc.
- Logical Inequalities– Different inequality relations are provided
- Syllogism– Deductive logic questions with statement and conclusions.
- Blood Relations – Questions related to family tree and relations.
- Coding-Decoding – Words or phrases that are coded are provided and one needs to identify the matching codes.
- Miscellaneous– A small number of questions may be dedicated to Direction sense, Input-Output, Critical reasoning (Assumptions, Courses of action, Arguments)
English: This section will contain 30 questions from the following areas:
- Reading Comprehension
- Para jumbles
- Cloze Test & Fill in the blanks
Complete plan for IBPS PO Prelims Exam