We at Gurukul Vidya Institute provides you the best SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh.
What is SSC JE Exam
SSC JE Exam is conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) to recruit Junior Engineers (JE) in Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted posts in such central Govt. organisations in India as Central Water Commission (CWC), Central Public Works Department (CPWD), Department of Post, Military Engineer Services (MES) etc. The minimum qualification needed to appear in this exam is Diploma (or equivalent qualification) in relevant discipline of Engineering i.e. Civil, Electrical & Mechanical. If you want to know more about what eligibility you need to have to appear in SSC JE Exam, please go through my article titled: SSC JE Exam Eligibility Criteria.
The selection process in SSC JE Exam consists of two written exam – Paper-I & Paper-II, followed by Interview. Paper-I is the Objective type of 200 marks. Paper-II is a Descriptive type of 300 marks. Thus there are 500 marks in the written exam and 100 marks in the Interview. You can find details about it in my blog post: SSC JE Exam 2015 Pattern.
List of organizations recruiting through SSC JE Exam:
What are the organizations in which you can get a Junior Engineer job after qualifying in the SSC JE Exam? You can find the list of these organizations below:
1.0 Central Water Commission (CWC).
2.0 Central Public Works Department (CPWD).
3.0 Department of Post.
4.0 Military Engineer Services (MES).
5.0 Border Roads Organisation (BRO).
6.0 Farakka Barrage.
Not every organization as given above takes part in SSC JE Exam every year. For instance, for SSC JE Exam 2015, vacancies exist only for the first four of the organizations as given above.
JE Salary through SSC JE Exam:
Salary offered in these organizations is in the Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
Junior Engineer (Civil), CPWD – The student of Diploma holder and B.A / B.tech in civil engineering from recognized Institute/ University.
Junior Engineer (Electrical), CPWD – The candidate of Diploma holders/ B.E / B.Tech from recognized Institute/ University.
Junior Engineer (Civil), Department of Posts – The student with 3 years diploma and B.E / B.Tech of the branch of Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University.
Junior Engineer (Electrical), Department of Posts – The student with 3 years diploma and B.E / B.Tech of the branch of Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University.
Junior Engineer (Civil), MES – The student of 3-year diploma holders in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University OR B.E and B.tech students of Civil Engineering with 2 yrs work experience in Civil Engineering.
Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), MES – The student of 3-year diploma holders in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University OR B.E and B.tech students of Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with 2 yrs work experience in Civil Engineering.
Junior Engineer (QS&C), MES – The students of diploma holders / B.E / B.Tech 3 years in civil JE from a recognized Institute/ University OR pass out the Intermediate exam in Building and Quantity Surveying (Sub Divisional-II) from the Institute of Surveyors (India).
Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical), Central Water Commission – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University.
Age Limit For SSC JE Exam:
The candidate for Central Water Commission, CPWD and Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) – Not exceeding 32 years.
The candidate for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical), Dept. of Post & Junior Engineer (Surveying and Contract), MES – 18 to 27 years.
The candidate of Department of Post and Junior Engineer (Surveying and Contract) and Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) MES – 18 to 27 years.
The candidate of JE (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical), MES – Not exceeding 30 years.
There is age relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved categories as per Government rules.
Gurukul Vidya Institute BEST COACHING INSTITUTE FOR PREPARATION OF SSC JE ENTRANCE EXAM:-
As SSC JE exam is considered as the most popular among all the youngster you have to be better than all others to crack the exam and secure your place and you need the best coaching institute for the preparation.Gurukul vidya institute the number one coaching institute for SSC JE exam in Chandigarh making the future of youngster from many years.Most reputable and known coaching institute in Chandigarh, We provide the best methods for the youngster by which they can easily crack the exam of SSC JE and make their dream come true.
We will give you some important tips and tricks which will help you in your preparation:-
- Go through the complete exam syllabus.Write down important points and topics. When you revise, you can easily look at these main points.
- Get the appropriate study materials before you start your preparation for SSC Junior Engineer exam. You can get books as per latest syllabus, online study notes, and other study materials.
- But cracking the SSC Junior Exam will need dedication and it is best if you learn time management. Make an appropriate timetable and stick to it. Start preparing for difficult topics first.
- Clear all your doubts in time. If you are having difficulty in any topic, take expert guidance and do timely preparation.
- Time management applies not only to the time you take out to study but also on how you utilize those 4-5 hours every day. Try to come up with methods to solve questions faster so you wouldn’t be wasting a lot of time during the exam. This will help you answer all the questions within the allotted time.
- While solving practice papers, try to focus on speed as well as the accuracy. For this, you need to take as many mock exams as possible before the actual test.
- Take last 5 years question paper and note the important questions, repeated questions, and pattern. Try to solve each type of question from these topics.
- If you don’t know the answer to a question, move to the next question. Do not stick with a single question. You need to score a minimum score to secure the cut off marks.
- Daily update yourself with the latest current affairs and general knowledge. This will help you in the exam.
- Memorize all the important formulas and short tricks for the questions. Also, make it a habit to get enough written practice in numerical and tricky questions.
Gurukul Vidya Institute the Best SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh.
SCO 80-81-82, 3RD FLOOR, SECTOR 34 A CHANDIGARH
Visit below link for more Updates: