SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh
Gurukul Vidya Institute has achieved the one of the best SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh. Now we can say that we are the best SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh proudly. We provide a great knowledge capsule for our students. We conduct time to time tests, mock series, online exam and more for the skill development of our students.
At Gurukul Vidya Institute we also focuses both students strong and weak. We work on developing the higher strength of our students. You can take a free Demo class for SSC JE exam before join Gurukul Vidya Institute. Then make your mind how Gurukul Vidya Institute is the Best.
Salient Features of SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh at Gurukul Vidya Institute.
Gurukul Vidya Institute has:
- Excellent and helpful faculty.
- Exam and students oriented classes.
- Special G.K classes.
- Time to time doubt sessions.
- Updated and Full study material.
- Time to time performance analysis sessions.
- Coaching till the exam clear.
About SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh:
SSC JE stands for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer. SSC conducted exam for The Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Examination. SSC JE is one of the most popular govt department in India. It takes responsibility to conducted the exam for Junior Engineering post across the India.
SSC JE 2016-17 Vacancy Details:
SSC organized the national level exam for SSC JE post. All eligible candidates can apply for the exam.
- Department Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
- Total Number of Vacancies: – Various.
- Post Name: Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical).
- Job Location: All India (Based On Rank).
- Official Site: ssc.nic.in OR ssconline.nic.in.
- Type of Job: Government Jobs.
Here is a table which shows pay scale for SSC JE post.
Streams that Gurukul Vidya Provides SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh.
Here are the four streams that we offer SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh:
- Civil Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer.
- Electrical Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer.
- Mechanical Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer.
- Electronics Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer.
Visit SSC JE Official Site.
Here are the details about these courses.
SSC JE coaching For Civil:
Gurukul Vidya has the best and experienced faculty for SSC JE Civil. We provide you all the books related to SSC JE civil exam. We cover all the SSC JE syllabus at the right time of SSC JE civil Coaching.
SSC JE coaching for Electrical:
SSC JE electrical coaching for those students who have degree or Diploma in Electrical Science Engineering. We focused on the syllabus of SSC JE electrical at right time. The main topics of SSC JE electrical are the basic concept of Electrical Science and Engineering, Fundamentals of AC, Magnetic Circuit, Circuit law, Instruments of Measuring and Measurement, Costing and Estimation, Basics of Electronics and more.
SSC JE coaching for Mechanical:
Maximum students are taking admission in SSC JE coaching and SSC JE exam. As you know that we are one of the best institutes for SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh. So we have students from all over the India. We also have the best teachers to teach you.
SSC JE coaching For Electronics:
Electronics is one of the most popular streams in engineering. We provide our students with the best teaching to improve and develop the knowledge of SSC JE. Gurukul’s main focus on providing best knowledge of fundamental of electronics from ground level to high.
Stages of SSC JE exam:
The SSC has recently announced the date of SSC JE paper 2. The exam of SSC JE paper 2 will be conducted on 30th July 2017. As you know that SSC has also declared the result of SSC JE Paper 1 for Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and quantity surveying.
1.Written Test for 500 marks.
2.Personal Interview for 100 marks.
SSC JE exam Eligibility:
- Education Qualifications.
- Diploma or Degree in.
- Civil Engineering.
- Electrical engineering.
- Mechanical engineering.
- From any recognized university/institute.
Educational Qualification For SSC JE:
The SSC JE educational qualification 2017 recruitment will have two sub-categories. The SSC JE candidates who want to submit the application for SSC JE Civil jobs, SSC JE Mechanical and SSC JE Electrical must be eligible as follow as recognized Institute/ University.
- Civil Junior Engineer: Department of Posts – B.Tech./ B.E. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering.
- Junior Engineer in Civil: CPWD – B.Tech./ B.E. / Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Electrical Junior Engineer: Department of Posts- B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Electrical engineering.
- Junior Engineer in Electrical: CPWD – B.Tech./ B.E. / Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- SSC Junior Engineer in Mechanical & Civil: Central Water Commission – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil & Mechanical Engineering.
- Junior Engineer in Civil: MES – B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University and with 2 years work experience in civil engineering works.
- Mechanical & Electrical Junior Engineer : MES – B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University and with 2 years work experience in electrical/mechanical engineering works.
- Junior Engineer in QS&C: MES – B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized Institute/ University. Or Passed the Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying (Sub Divisional-II) from the Institute of Surveyors (India).
- 18-27 years for JE Civil & Electrical engineering in CPWD and department of posts.
- For MES JE civil and JE Electrical & Mechanical engineering not exceeding 30 years.
- Up to 32 for Mechanical and civil JE in Farakka Barrage and CWC.
- MES 18-27 for JE quantity contract and surveying.
- Not exceeding 30 years for civil JE and JE Electrical & Mechanical engineering in BRO.
SSC JE Exam Pattern:
- Written Test:
Written test will have 500 marks. It will have two papers.
- Personal Interview:
Personal Interview will be conducted for those who clear written text successfully. The test will have 100 marks.
SSC JE Paper Patterns:
Paper I SSC JE Pattern:
Paper II Pattern of SSC JE:
Important Dates of SSC JE:
Interview Tips for SSC Junior Engineer:
Get Prepared for Interview: If you are lucky and going for the SSC Junior Engineer interview. Then it would be nice for you to be prepared SSC Junior Engineer Interview for in advance.
Your Dressing Sense and Style: Your dressing style can be played a major role for any Interview and thus you should choose the formal and nice dressing code which is suitable for you.
Dressing Code you should use: Wear the formal and well-managed clothes i.e. coat, pants, and shirt. It would be common for male and female both candidates. Check below for few more.
- Your shirt must be well tucked in.
- You must tie a tie.
- Use formal shoes only i.e. black or brown.
Here we are giving you Top 10 tips for SSC JE exam:
You should have well prepared and practice previous exam question papers for the SSC JE examination.
You know that SSC JE is examination so you should have good knowledge of the history and geography of India.
The Candidates should have the attention in their general knowledge or GK.
Candidates must have the basic knowledge of our country India and nearby countries of India.
Practice last year questions papers, analysis them and watch out yourself how prepared you are. This will gives you the idea of the examination pattern and questions.
You should be prepared for the SSC JE exam in a right manner like Choose that questions first which takes less time or you are well prepared for that types of questions, Then first Preliminary then for the mains and the last is the interview.
“Preparation is Half the Battle Won”.
When you appear for the interview you should be prepared for it. Candidates should be prepared with good communication skills in Hindi, English, Regional, Culture and Custom language also.
You can also take admission on Gurukul Vidya Institute sector 34A Chandigarh. The Best SSC JE coaching institute in Chandigarh. Because our best teachers and experienced faculty can guide you correctly.
Practice mock papers and online test also, because if you well prepared you can attempt all the question in time.
Be Positive, Be Updated, Do hard work, Be Prepared and Be Confident.
“Practice Makes a Man Perfect”.
So that, if you really want to clear SSC JE Exam that all depends upon you. You can join our Gurukul Vidya Institute the best SSC JE coaching in Chandigarh. First, you can take our free demo classes and then make your mind. We are not forcing you to join. If you want to do your self-study you can.
Salient Features of SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh at Gurukul Vidya.
Gurukul Vidya has:
- Best, Excellent and helpful faculty.
- SSC JE Exam and students oriented classes.
- More Special G.K classes for SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh.
- Special SSC JE G.K Classes.
- Small SSC JE Batch Size for full course cover.
- Time to time doubt clearing sessions.
- Comprehensive and Full Study Material
- Free Updated and Full study material.
- Time to time performance analysis sessions.
- Extra SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh till the exam clear.
- Performance Tracking & Personal Attention.
Tips for SSC Junior Engineer:
Carrying your all original documents with photocopy: Carry your all the original educational documents along with one or more than one photocopies must be carried. You can also carry a recent passport size photograph.
Walk confidently, While Entering in Room: Looking Confident is the top most common thing you must keep in your mind during a complete Interview. Yes! You should have to be confident in front of an interviewer and the words and voice should be quite clear.
Avoid Interview common mistakes: Yes, avoid basic mistakes and we should recommend you to watch some interview on YouTube before going to your interview. Then you to be aware of the interview mistakes. For more you can use Google to know more about the common interview mistakes.
Keep Eye contact: This is also one of the major parts of any common interview and if you make an eye contact between you and the interviewers, then you can show that you are a self-assured person. So, keep trying to make eye contact with all interviewers one by one.
Say Thanks: This is the last word “THANK YOU” that can set many things well for you. You should say thanks to all the interviewers and exit from the room and with a nice smile.
SSC JE Video:
Gurukul Vidya Institute The Best SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh Why?
- Best highly qualified and experienced faculty.
- Free online mock tests.
- Free latest study material.
- Flexible batches.
- 100% satisfaction to his students.
- Boost students knowledge.
- A transparency level.
- Early Morning and late Evening Batches.
- Special Hostel and PG facility.