SSC Coaching in Chandigarh :Staff Selection Commission or also called as SSC. The SSC is an Indian government organization. SSC done the process of hiring and conducting the SSC examination in all over the India. The establishment of SSC on 4 November, 1975 by the Indian government. Firstly SSC known as Subordinate Service Commission. Later on September 26, 1977 the name changed from Subordinate Service Commission to Staff Selection Commission. The work of SSC define by Indian Government on May 21, 1999 and then it came effect on 1 June, 1999.
Functions of SSC
- All examination of group “B” in various Departments/Ministries of Indian Government. SSC also responsible for recruitment process for government attached and subordinate offices.
- Group “C” posts for non-technical in various Departments/Ministries of Indian Government.
- Conducting Exam and Interview:
SSC conducting the exams of various posts. The examination center would be as far as possible at different states.
SSC CGL Posts
- Lower Division Clerks
- Grade “C” and Grade “D”
- Assistants of various Departments and Ministries
- Inspectors of Central Excise
- Sub-Inspectors in Central Police Organizations and Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI).
- Divisional Auditors, Accountants and Accountants under the Office of Comptraller.
- Junior Engineer in CPWD
- Statistical Investigators
- Tax Assistant
- Section Officer
Eligibility Criteria for SSC
Candidate must have:
- A citizen of India
- A citizen of Nepal or Bhutan in subject
- An Indian origin migrated
- Any Graduation Degree from a recognized university.
- Graduation final year students can also apply.
Here is the list of age criteria for SSC CGL exam: SSC age limits.
Chest only for men
81 cm UN-Expanded
86 cm Expanded
157.5 cm for male
152 cm for female
Standards for Physical Test
1600 meters in 15 minutes for Males
1000 meters in 15 minutes for Females
8 kms in 30 minutes for men
3 kms in 25 minutes for women
SSC CGL Examination Syllabus:
Tier 1 SSC Syllabus:
- Objective type question paper
- After notification time duration of question paper is 60 minutes
- Computerized question paper
- Contains 200 questions
- Question paper divided into 4 section
- Negative Marking 0.5 marks for every wrong answer.
- Choice to select question paper in both Hindi and English.
SSC tier 2 Exam Syllabus:
The tier 2 exam will be descriptive type questions. The total marks for tier 2 is 200 marks. Question paper will have English and quantitative type questions.
- There is also a negative marking 0.5 for each wrong answer and one mark for right answer.
- Those candidates who will passed tier one will appear in tier.
- Minimum passing marks for tier 2 is 33%.
Latest SSC Coaching Important Dates 2017
- Application Online from 16th May to 16 June 2017 till 5PM.
- First tier exam conducted on 1st to 20th August 2017.
- Second tier exam conducted on 10th and 11th November 2017.
- Tier 3 exam held on 21st January next year.
- Final interview will be held on February 2018.
How to prepare for SSC Coaching and SSC Examination
First you need to practice on your General Intelligence. It is very tricky for you if you don’t have sufficient practice. Practice as more as you can.
Top 10 tips for SSC Exam
- Increase your General Knowledge.
- Practice Previous Papers.
- Basic knowledge on our country.
- General Intelligence.
- Increase your English skills.
- Understand How to Solve question paper quickly.
- Take idea from past question papers.
- Practice Online test.
- Join Gurukul Vidya Institute, because we provides you best SSC Coaching and improve your skills.
- Do hard work, be aware, Be Positive, Be confident and be prepared.
Here we are giving you Top 10 tips for SSC exam:
You should have well prepared and practice for the SSC examination questions like: previous papers.
Candidates must have the basic knowledge of our country India’s History and Geography.
The Candidates should have the attention in there GK general knowledge.
When you appear for the SSC final interview you should be prepared for it. Candidates should be prepared with English, Regional, Culture and Custom language also.
You should be prepared for the SSC exam in a right manner like: first SSC Preliminary exam then for the SSC mains exam and the last is interview.
“Preparation is Half the Battle Won”
Practice last year SSC questions and analysis them. This will gives you the idea of the SSC examination pattern and questions.
You can also take admission on Gurukul Vidya Institute the Best SSC coaching in Chandigarh. Because our best teachers can guide you correctly.
Practice mock papers and online test also, because if you well prepared you can attempt all the question in time.
Do hard work, Be Positive, Be Prepared and Be Confident.
“Practice Makes a Man Perfect”
Strategy for SSC Coaching and SSC exam:
We know that in India, it is like a trend to get a government job. So you need to make a right strategy for the exam. We recommend you that join Gurukul the SSC JE coaching in Chandigarh.
Here is some points for your help:
Solve previous question papers.
Take idea about the question paper.
Solve GI questions daily.
Read newspapers daily.
Keep in touch with currents affairs and Gurukul Vidya Institute the best SSC coaching in Chandigarh.
Why Choose Gurukul for SSC coaching in Chandigarh?
Because we have:
- Best Experienced and expert faculty.
- We conducted time to time doubts clear sessions.
- Each and Every student will be treated according to his capability and level of knowledge.
- We organized Group discussion classes for developed communication skills.
- Time to time tests conducted by Gurukul Vidya Institute for measure the performance of the students.
- We provide best study material like: mock test, previous question papers, online tests and etc.
Here is a video in SSC Coaching in Chandigarh.
Gurukul Vidya Institute The Best SSC coaching in Chandigarh.
Address : SCO 80-81-82 ,Sector 34-A, Chandigarh.
Phone No –9316611511,9316711511,9316811511.
Find Us on Social Media: