CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh
CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh – Gurukul Vidya Institute knows for providing the best Clat/Law coaching in Chandigarh.
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted by eighteen National Law Universities or institutions for admission of undergraduates and post-graduates (LLB and LLM) degree programs. Students who want to take admission in the National Law Schools in India have to appear for CLAT. A student cannot clear Legal Aptitude tests without learning secret tricks, and these tricks are provided only in institutes. Gurukul Vidya Institute is one of the renowned institutes in Chandigarh when you are thinking about the CLAT coaching in Chandigarh because here coaching is provided by only those trainers who are masters in his/her own field.
Law is suitable for someone who has the passion for accepting the legal systems of the country and who are looking for challenges and exciting opportunities at the work. For this, the candidate must join the CLAT coaching institutes Chandigarh or in any city. There is an entrance test conducted to provide a list of candidates for admission to their Under-Graduate (UG)/ Post-Graduate (PG) programs, as per the eligibility, reservation and other criteria on the basis of ‘merit-cum-preference’ to each University laid down under the respective statutes of the participating Universities.
Gurukul Vidya Institute Why Best?
Get Prepared for CLAT with Gurukul Vidya Institute, providing best CLAT Coaching Chandigarh. You just need to bring your positive attitude when you are coming for CLAT Coaching classes in Chandigarh. We clear all those topics which need to clear CLAT Exam. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted by seventeen National Law Universities for admission to undergraduates and post-graduates (LLB and LLM) degree programs.
When you are preparing yourself in CLAT coaching institute in Chandigarh with Gurukul Vidya Institute you start learning the analyzing skills which are the most important thing for candidates.
The CLAT Core Committee made a decision that the test will be conducted by various NLUs (National Law University) in a rotation, as per their establishment. To clear the CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh, special preparation is required.
Gurukul Vidya Institute is one way that can help you to achieve your goal by preparing you for the CLAT examination so that you can gather the seat in a renowned university or institute of your choice. Gurukul Vidya Institute is working to provide you with, what you deserve. Prepare for CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh for Exam with Gurukul Vidya Institute the trustworthy place for law entrance exam. It is the hub of education, we provide different courses also, preparation for admission top law schools for law students Gurukul Vidya Institute programs provide you with study material and tests, which are beneficial for the actual CLAT and other LAW Entrance Exams.
Training Program by Gurukul Vidya Institute for CLAT:
This training program from Gurukul Vidya Institute will help you prepare and enhance your chances of getting admission into some of the most popular LAW Schools in India like NLSIU-Bangalore, NALSAR-Hyderabad, WB-NUJS-Kolkata, NLIU-Chandigarh, NLU-Jodhpur etc. At Gurukul Vidya Institute Chandigarh Branch we have professionals team with years of experience who prepare you for the CLAT exam in the teaching/training domain.
List of UG(undergraduate) and PG(post-graduate) programs offered by National Law Universities are as follows:
|B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)||B.Sc. LL.B. (Hons.).|
|B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)||B.S.W. LL.B. (Hons.).|
|B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.).|
Important dates for CLAT:
|Last date for form submission||31st March 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Downloading of Admit Card Starts||3rd week of April 2019|
|Date of CLAT Entrance Exam||12th May 2019 (3:00 PM to 5:00 PM) – Announced|
|Answer Key Release||3rd week of May 2019.|
CLAT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Eligibility Criteria for UG Programme in CLAT
Age Criteria for CDS Exam.
- In case of all Unreserved/NRIs/NRI Sponsored categories Candidates shall be below Twenty (20) Years of age as on 1st July 2018.
- In case of SC/ST/ OBC/Specially Abled Persons (SAP), category candidates shall be below Twenty Two (22) years of age as on 1st July 2018.
- As regards minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2), the candidates must have secured:
- In case of candidates belongs to unreserved /OBC /Specially-abled Persons (SAP) and other categories, candidates must have Forty-five percent (45%) marks.
- Forty Percent (40%) marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April 2017 are also eligible for appearing in the CLAT online examination. However, they must be required to produce any evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
- The result of qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2) will be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission failing which the candidate will be ineligible for admission to the Course.
- In case of equal marks, the breaking of the tie shall be by the following procedure and order as under:
- Higher marks in the section of legal aptitude in the CLAT exam.
- Higher age.
- The computerized draw of lots.
Eligibility for CLAT for PG programmes:
The candidates must have the Minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination (i.e. LL.B./Five-Year Integrated LL.B. (Hons.)/ Any other equivalent exam) as under:
- In case of candidates belonging to Unreserved / OBC/Specially Abled Persons (SAP) and other categories, candidates must have Fifty-five percent (55%) marks and
- Fifty percent (50%) marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category,
- The candidate must have passed/appeared in the final semester/final year examination of the qualifying examination on the date of his/her admission.
- In case of the candidate who has appeared in the qualifying examination, he/she may submit his/her final result of qualifying examination within the time frame prescribed by the respective University / Institute. Till then such candidates may be given provisional admission.
- In case of equal marks, the breaking of the tie will be by procedure and order as under:
(i) Higher age;
(ii) The computerized draw of lots.
- No upper age limit is prescribed for appearing in CLAT.
CLAT Exam Pattern:
PATTERN OF QUESTION PAPERS FOR ADMISSION TO UG COURSE IN CLAT.
|(a) Maximum Marks||: 200.|
|(b) Duration of CLAT-2017 Exam||: 02:00 Hours.|
|(c) Multiple-Choice Questions||: 200 questions of one mark each.|
|(d) Subject areas with weight:|
|1.||English including Comprehension||: 40 Marks.|
|2.||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||: 50 Marks.|
|3.||Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||: 20 Marks.|
|4.||Legal Aptitude||: 50 Marks.|
|5.||Logical Reasoning||: 40 Marks.|
|(e) Negative Marking||: 0.25 Mark for each wrong answer.|
SYLLABUS FOR ADMISSION TO UNDERGRADUATE COURSE IN CLAT:
Scope and coverage of questions under different subject areas:
English including comprehension:
The English section will test the candidates’ proficiency in English based on comprehension passages and grammar. The grammar section requires correction of incorrect grammatical sentences, filling of blanks in sentences with appropriate words, etc. In the comprehension section, candidates will be questioned on their understanding of the passage and its central theme, meanings of words used therein, etc.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs:
The General knowledge test will be tested on the general awareness including static general knowledge. Questions on current affairs will test candidates on their knowledge of international and national current affairs.
This section will test candidate’s knowledge on elementary mathematics, i.e., maths up to 10th Class/standard.
This section will test the candidate’s interest in the study of law, problem-solving ability, and research aptitude. Questions may include legal propositions (described in the paper), and a set of facts to which they said proposition has to be applied. Some propositions may not be “true” in the real sense, candidates will have to assume the “truth” of these propositions and answer the questions accordingly.
The purpose of the logical reasoning section is to test the candidate’s ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments. It may include a variety of logical reasoning questions such as logical sequences, syllogisms, analogies, etc. However, visual reasoning will not be tested.
The pattern of Question Papers for admission to PG Programme in CLAT:
The pattern of the question paper for admission to Post-Graduate Course for CLAT is as under.
Syllabus: Questions will be asked from the following other law subjects:50.
|b.||Duration of CLAT-2017 Exam||:||02:00 Hours.|
|c.||Multiple-Choice Questions||:||150 questions of one mark each.|
|areas of law:-|
|such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law,|
|International Law, Environment Law.|
|and Human Rights.|
|e.||Negative Marking||:||0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.|
Eighteen National Law Universities (NLUs):
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India common entrance examination, conducted on a rotational basis by 18 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their UG and PG degree programmes. The 18 participating NLUs in the order of their year of establishment are:
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru.
- *National Academy of Legal Study and Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad.
- *National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal.
- West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata.
- National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur.
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur.
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar.
- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow.
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab.
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna.
- The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
- Cuttack, National Law University Odisha (NLUO),
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi.
- National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam.
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam.
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli.
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai.
- Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur.
Salient Features of CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh at Gurukul Vidya:
Gurukul Vidya has:
- Best, Excellent and helpful faculty.
- CLAT Exam and students oriented classes.
- More Special G.K classes for CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh.
- Time to time doubt clearing sessions.
- Free Updated and Full study material.
- Time to time performance analysis sessions.
- Extra CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh till the exam clear.
Why Join Gurukul Vidya Institute for CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh:
Here are some points to join Gurukul Vidya Institute the best class Coaching in Chandigarh.
Tip for clear CLAT Exam:
- Spend a little bit extra time on study of Legal Aptitude Section.
- Choose best CLAT Preparation Books.
- Solve previous year CLAT question papers.
- Read Newspapers daily.
- Keep in touch with Current Affairs.
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses then work to improve them.
- Careful about negative marking.
CLAT coaching in Chandigarh
Contact Us for CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh:
Gurukul Vidya Institute the Best CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh.
Address: SCO 80-81-82, 3rd Floor.
Sector 34-A, Chandigarh.
Phone: 9316611511, 9316711511, 9316811511.