CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh
Best CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh. Gurukul Vidya Institute is the best CA CPT coaching institute in Chandigarh established in heart of the city beautiful Chandigarh. We give excellent results in CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh. Our mission is to support the aspirants to achieve their goal by providing them CA CPT Exam Coaching in Chandigarh . Our Teaching strategies are strictly focus on the obstacle faced by aspirants in the preparation of this exam, such as lack of proper study material, ignorance of important concepts, and inadequate test practice. We gives the outstanding results to the students by focusing on basic concepts, speed of attempting the question and time management during exam .while you searching for CA CPT Coaching Institutes in Chandigarh for the preparation Gurukul Vidya Institute is the best place .Candidates who have passed class X exam by recognized board may register for CPT Exam 2016.Join a #Best Coaching institute For CA CPT in Chandigarh. We Also Provided a CA CPT Crash Course in Chandigarh.
CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh
Best CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh
Students usually find Mercantile Law a hard nut to crack , therefore they don’t focus on this subject and give less time to it. In our views you must give equal importance to all subjects and don’t neglect the ones that you dislike. It is very important to decide how much time you are going to devote to your preparation and also at what time during the day you will study and then try your best and stick to this routine.
This is one of the best CA CPT preparations coaching institute in Chandigarh. The CA CPT exam, attempting the Law paper first is considered a good strategy as it consumes the most of the time. Pay proper attention to all the questions and go for the easy ones first. As there is negative marking, solve only those questions which you are absolutely sure. For this the first step would be together complete study material, CA CPT Notes, books etc. Try to solve some sample papers so that you get an overall view of what comes in paper and how to give the best answer to secure maximum result. Don’t focus on how tough the CA exams are supposed to be. Instead, concentrate your energies on reminding yourself that you can do it in one go…website. Join India Best CA CPT Coaching institute in Chandigarh.
CA CPT in Chandigarh – Exam will include three levels and three years of practical training under practicing CA. CPT is conducted twice a year in June & December. IPCC & CA Final exams are conducted during the months of May & November.
IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) is the second level of Chartered Accountancy examinations. After passing CPT and nine months of study, a person can go for IPCC examination.
CA Final Examination is the foremost important and final level of Chartered Accountancy Examinations. Any person who has passed both the groups of IPCC, during the last six months of article-ship can take the final examination.
CA CPT COACHING IN CHANDIGARH – IMOPORTANT DATES FOR CA CPT EXAM 2017
- Last date for registration to CPT Exam – 1st April 2017.
- Online Filling a Examination Form – 5th April 2017 Exam.
- last Date of Submission of CPT application form Online -26th April 2017 upto 5:30 P.M.
- Date of CPT Examination – will be announced.
CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh – 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have completed 10+2 or have passed any equivalent examination from a recognized institution.
Candidate must be registered for the CPT with the Board of Studies of the Indian Chartered Accountancy of India (ICAI).
In case, the candidate has already registered for the Professional Course, he or she is eligible for appearing in this test.
Application & Examination fees
|Online Candidates||Rs. 1000/- (Exam + Application Form)|
|Offline Candidates||Rs. 500/- (Exam Fee Only)|
CA CPT 2017 Exam Pattern
|Fundamentals of Accounting||60|
CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh 2017 – Exam Syllabus
The CPT (Common Proficiency Test) is an objective type examination divided into 2 sessions of 2 hours each (Total duration of exam will be 4 hours). The total marks for the test are 200.
SESSION–I will include two Sections (A&B) of two hours. The total marks of session 1 will be 100.
Section A: Fundamentals of Accounting (60 Marks).
CPT 2016 Syllabus for Fundamental of Accounting
For Fundamental Accounting the syllabus includes- Accounting Process, Introduction to Company Accounts, Partnership Accounts, Theoretical Framework, Bank Reconciliation Statement, Accounting for Special Transactions, Depreciation Accounting, Preparation of Final Accounts for Sole Proprietors, Inventories.
- Theoretical Framework.
(a) Meaning and Scope of accounting.
(b) Accounting Concepts, Principles and Conventions.
(c) Accounting Standards –benefits,concepts, objectives.
(d) Accounting Policies.
(e) Accounting as a measurement discipline –accounting estimates,valuation principles.
- Accounting Process: Books of Accounts leading to the preparation of , Capital ,revenue and trial balance expenditures, Contingent assets and contingent liabilities,Capital & revenue receipts, Fundamental errors including correction thereof.
- Inventories: Basis of record keeping and inventory valuation.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Depreciation accounting: Computation , methods and accounting treatment of depreciation, Change in depreciation methods.
- Accounting for Special Transactions.
(a) Joint Ventures.
(c) Sale of goods on approval or return basis.
(d) Bills of exchange and promissory notes.
- Partnership Accounts: Final accounts of partnership firms – Retirement and death of a partner including treatment of goodwill., Basic concepts of admission.
- Preparation of Final Accounts for Sole Proprietors.
- Introduction to Company Accounts: Issue of shares and debentures, reissue of forfeited shares, forfeiture of shares, redemption of preference shares.
Section B: Mercantile Laws (40 Marks).
CPT Syllabus for Mercantile Law
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930: Formation of the contract of sale– Transfer of ownership and delivery of goods – Warranties and Conditions – Unpaid seller and his rights.
- The Indian Contract Act , 1872: An overview of Sections 1 to 75 covering the general nature of contract , consideration , other essential elements of a valid contract , performance of contract and breach of contract.
- The India Partnership Act, 1932: General Nature of Partnership – Duties and Rights of partners –Registration and dissolution of a firm.
SESSION–II will include two Sections(C&D) of two hours. The total marks of session 1 will be 100.
Section C: General Economics (50 Marks) (buy Economics Class 12 CD).
CPT Syllabus for General Economics
This include the study of Theory of Demand and Supply, Economic Reforms in India, Micro Economics,Price Determination in Different Markets, Indian Economy-A Profile, Selected aspects of Indian Economy, Theory of Production and Cost.
- MICRO ECONOMICS: Introduction to Micro Economics.
(a) Definition, nature and scope of Economics.
(b) Central problems of an economy and Production possibilities curve.
(c) Methods of economic study.
- Theory of Demand and Supply.
(a) Meaning and determinants of demand, Elasticity of demand and Law of demand ─ Price, income and cross elasticity.
(b) Theory of consumer ’s behavior – Indifference curve approach and Marshall Ian approach.
(c) Meaning and determinants of supply, Law of supply and Elasticity of supply.
- Theory of Production and Cost.
(a) Meaning and Factors of production.
(b) Concepts of Costs ─ long-run costs and Short-run , Average and marginal costs, Total, fixed and variable costs.
(c) Laws of Production – Laws of returns to scale and The Law of variable proportions.
- Price Determination in Different Markets.
(a) Various forms of markets – Perfect Competition, Monopoly,Oligopoly and Monopolistic Competition.
(b) Price determination in these markets.
- Indian Economy – A Profile of.
(a) Nature of the Indian Economy.
(b) National Income of India – Concepts of national income, Different methods of measuring national income, Growth of national income and per capital income in various plans.
(c) Basic understanding of tax system of India – Direct and Indirect Taxation.
(d) Role of different sectors – Services in the development of the Indian economy, Industry and Agriculture , their problems and growth.
6.Economic Reforms in India.
- (a) Features of economic reforms since 1991.
(b) Liberalisation, Privatisation and Disinvestment.
- Select Aspects of Indian Economy(a) Unemployment – Types, causes and incidence of unemployment.
(c) Population – Its size, rate of growth and its implication for growth.
(d) Infrastructure ─ Energy, Communication,Transportation, Health and Education.
(e) Poverty – Absolute and relative poverty and main programs for poverty alleviation.
(f) Balance of payments.
(g) External debts.
(h) Budget and Fiscal deficits.
- Money and Banking.
(a) Money – Meaning and functions.
(b) Reserve Bank of India – Role and functions, Monetary policy.
(c) Commercial Banks – Role and functions.
Section D: Quantitative Aptitude (50 Marks)
There are multiple choice questions with negative marking for incorrect answers. To clear the CPT, a student has to obtain a total of 50% marks in all the papers together.
Students should have qualified in the CPT to take admission in the second level of the course i.e. PCC (Professional Competency Course). Thus, this level is the entry level for all the students including graduates.
CPT Syllabus of Quantitative Aptitude
- Ratio and proportion, Logarithms, Indices.
- Sequence and Series – Arithmetic and geometric progressions.
- Inequalities includes graphs of inequalities in two variables ─ common region.
- Sets, Functions and Relations.
- Basic concepts of Permutations and Combinations.
- Equations include Linear – simultaneous linear equations up to three variables, cubic and quadratic equations in one variable, equations of a straight line, intersection of straight lines, graphical solution to linear equations.
- Simple and Compound Interest including annuity ─ Applications.
- Index Numbers.
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion includes Arithmetic Mean, Geometric Mean, Median – Partition Values, Mode and Harmonic Mean, Quarterly deviation, Standard deviation.
- Basic concepts of Integral Calculus and Differential.
- Statistical description of data. (a) Diagrammatic,Textual & Tabular representation of data.
(b) Graphical representation of frequency distribution – Histogram, Frequency, Polygon.
(c) Frequency Distribution.
- Probability and Expected Value by Mathematical Expectation.
- Correlation and Regression.
- Theoretical Distributions includes Binomial,Normal and Poisson .
- Sampling Theory includes Basic Principles of sampling theory, some important terms associated with sampling,Types of sampling, Errors in sample survey, Comparison between complete enumeration and sample survey, Theory of estimation and Determination of sample size.
- Limits and Continuity.
* It is requested to the candidates to go through the details of the syllabus on the official website of ICAI.
Note: Candidate is required to secure a minimum of 30 per cent marks in each Section and a minimum of 50 per cent marks in aggregate in all the four Sections to pass the CPT (Common Proficiency Test).
Why Choose Gurukul Vidya Institute for CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh?
- Highly qualified and experienced Faculty for competitive Exams.
- Complete Study Material with latest Exam Pattern.
- 92% + Questions Directly from Our Classroom Notes.
- 60 days, 3 Months/6 Months and 1 year course.
- Experienced and Expert Faculties for Subject Specific.
- Best study material provided for each course.
- Each student is given equal attention and helped till final selection.
- Best hostel and PG facility provided by us.
- Fully Furnished classrooms with good infrastructure.
SCO 80-81-82, 3rd Floor, Sector 34-A , Chandigarh.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: 9316611511, 9316711511.