IBPS Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh
Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh: Gurukul Vidya Institute provides you the best Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh. Nowadays every student wants a job which secures their future and provides them a good income. Bank PO is now the dream job of many of the students who complete their graduation.
GurukulVidya institute is the one stop destination which provides Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh.Normally Bank Exams of all the Nationalized Banks were conducted IBPS which stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Bank PO Exam Coaching in Chandigarh
IBPS will be conducting the exam in the year 2017 for the recruitment of PO/MT-VI in the public sector banks and other participating institutes. The examination will be held in 2 stages– Preliminary exam and Main exam. The recruitment procedure for the IBPS Best Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh PO 2017 will conduct in the month of July/August 2017.
The candidates who passed the exam will be allotted a bank provisionally on the basis of their preferences given by them during the online registration. However, this allotment will be completed according to the no. of vacancies.Join Gurukul Vidya institute provides best bank exam coaching in Chandigarh.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh
- Graduation degree in any of discipline by scoring a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university (55% for SC/ST/PWD).
- The upper & lower age limit to apply for the examination is 20 years and 28 years as on 1stJuly 2017. For reserved categories, relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to certain limits.
Application procedure for bank PO exam Coaching in Chandigarh
The application process for IBPS PO 2017 will start tentatively in the month of July or August 2017. The applications will only be accepted through online procedure.
The candidates must ensure that they will fulfill all the eligibility criteria before they start the application process.
There will be 4 stages in IBPS PO/MT 2017. Candidate needs to fulfill each level in a hierarchy before moving on to the final stage. After clearing the final stage, the candidate is selected for the desired post.
1 Stage : Preliminary examination.
2 Stage : Main examination stage.
3 Stage : Document verification stage.
Final Stage: Personal interview.
Note: IBPS PO 2017 prelim examination is qualifying in nature. Marks obtained in this examination will not be counted in the preparation of the final merit list.
Important dates for IBPS PO 2017 (Tentative)
|Online registration and rectification of errors in applications||July-August 2017|
|Payment of application fee||July-August 2017|
|Downloading hall tickets for pre -examination training||September 2017|
|Pre- examination training date||September 2017|
|Downloading of hall tickets for IBPS PO prelims 2016||September 2017|
|Examination date of IBPS PO prelims||October 2017|
|Results declaration for IBPS PO prelims 2016||October 2017|
|Downloading of hall tickets of IBPS PO Mains 2016||October 2017|
|Examination date of IBPS PO Mains 2016||November 2017|
|Results declaration for IBPS PO Mains 2016||November 2017|
|Downloading of call letters for interview||December 2017|
|Date of interview||January 2018|
|Provisional allotment||April 2018|
Examination Pattern for Bank PO
The IBPS PO prelims and the main stage will be held online and the questions will be in MCQ (Multiple Type Questions) forms. For IBPS PO prelim exam duration will be 1 hour and for IBPS PO mains exam, it will be of 2 hours.
IBPS Preliminary Examination
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||01 hour|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Paper||35||35|
|3||English Language Paper||30||30|
IBPS Main Examination
|General Awareness Paper||40||40|
|English Language||Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning|
|Reading Comprehension||Simplification||Logical Reasoning|
|Cloze Test||Profit & Loss||Alphanumeric Series|
|Para jumbles||Mixtures &Allegations||Ranking Test|
|Miscellaneous||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Data Sufficiency|
|Fill in the blanks||Work & Time||Coded Inequalities|
|Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting||Time & Distance||Seating Arrangement|
|Paragraph Complete||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage||Puzzle|
|Sequence & Series||Tabulation|
|Permutation, Combination &Probability||Syllogism|
|Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Blood Relations|
|Data Interpretation||Input Output|
Candidate must be aware of happenings going around the world from any fields such as sports, awards, obituaries, Indian Defense, etc. The current affairs also include news from recent past which holds importance in present days as well.
Candidates must have all details and updates about the banking sector in the field of:
- Indian Financial System:Overview of Financial Markets (Capital Market, Money Market, Forex Market, Credit Market), Financial Intermediaries involved (like underwriters, depositories, registrars, custodians, mutual funds, Authorized dealers, investment bankers, stock exchanges, portfolio managers, primary dealers, self-regulatory organizations, etc. Also, read important committees and its recommendations.
- History of Indian Banking Industry:Candidates need to know Types of Banks (Scheduled, Co-operatives), Nationalization, Structure of Indian Banking, Pre-Independence, and Post-Independence, categorization of Bank (Pvt, PSU, and Foreign), SIDBI, EXIM, NHB, NABARD, IDBI its role etc. and concept of NBFC.
- Regulatory Bodies like FSDC, RBI, (History/ Roles/ Functions) PFRDA, IRDA, FMC, SEBI, etc. its role functions and fact based details.
- Monetary & Credit Policies:It decides the basis of change and its relation to Inflation and other related issues & Inflation (Types) Re-Repo/Bank Rate/CRR/ SLR/ Repo etc.
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget:This is the main topic for the IBPS exam, discussion of Budget, GDP,Various kinds of taxes and spending, Government revenue model, Fiscal Deficit, etc. and discussion on Union Budget 2015-16. Candidates must read Economic Survey and Rail Budget.
- International Organizations/ Financial Institutions:The aspirants must know the World Bank, ADB, UN-related agencies,IMF, recent development in them member’s heads etc.
- Capital Market & Money Market:Concept, Types of Instruments they deal in like.
- Call/Notice Money.
- Certificate of Deposit.
- Commercial Papers or Capital.
- Treasury Bills.
- Term Money.
Market Instruments like preference shares, equity Shares, or Debt segment like Debentures etc. also talk about Stock Exchanges in India and the world.
Candidates must have knowledge of all the government schemes such as Swabhiman, Swavlamban Bharat Nirman, on the tip of the tongue. All schemes discussed in budget – the details like when it was introduced, important facts related to same, budgetary allocation etc.
Also, abbreviations and Economic terminologies – Frequently discussed in newspaper.
Other important concepts like Base Rate, Negotiable Instruments, BASEL, Credit Rating Agencies, Micro Finance, Financial Inclusions, Teaser Rates, GAAR, Priority Sector Lending and all other important concepts.
- The Internet (Concept, History, working environment, Application).
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker.
- Communication (Basic Introduction).
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN).
- Logic Gates.
- MS Windows & MS Office.
- Database (introduction).
- Number System.
- History of Computers.
Candidates will have to pass each and every section to qualify for final stage which is Personal Interview Round. After objective type test, a descriptive type question paper will appear on a screen. Descriptive type question paper will consist of questions from the English language. Candidates have to write a paragraph in the descriptive test.
Interview Tips for Bank PO Exam:
Get Prepared for Interview; If you are lucky and going for the Bank PO interview after clear the past exam, then it would be best for you to be prepared Bank PO Interview for in advance.
Your Dressing Sense and Style; Your dressing style for interview can be played a major and main roll for any Interview and thus you for interview should choose the formal and good looking dressing code which is best suitable for you.
Dressing Code you should use; Wear the formal coat, pants, and shirt this would be common for male and female both candidates… Check below for few more;
- You shirt must be well tucked in.
- You must tie a tie.
- Use formal shoes only i.e. black or brown.
Tips for Bank PO Exam:
Carrying your all original documents with photocopy; all the original educational documents along with one or more then one photocopies must be carried. You can also carried a recent passport size photograph.
Walk confidently, While Entering in Room; This is the top most common thing you must keep in your mind during a complete Interview. Yes! You should have to be confident in front of an interviewer and the words and voice should be quite clear.
Avoid Interview common mistakes; We should recommend you to watch some interview on YouTube before going to your interview. Then you to be aware of the interview mistakes, for more you can use Google to know more about the common interview mistakes.
Keep Eye contact; This is also one of the major parts of any common interview and if you make an eye contact between you and the interviewers, then you can show that you are self-assured person. So, keep trying to make eye contact with all interviewers one by one.
Say Thanks; This is the last word “THANK YOU” that can set many things well for you. You should say thanks to all the interviewers and exit from the room and with a nice smile.
Salient Fertures of Best Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh at Gurukul Vidya.
Gurukul Vidya have:
- Best, Excellent and helpful faculty.
- PPSC Exam and students oriented classes.
- More Special G.K classes.
- Time to time doubt clearing sessions.
- Free Updated and Full study material.
- Time to time performance analysis sessions.
- Extra Coaching till the exam clear.
Bank PO Preparation Tips Video:
Why Choose Gurukul Vidya Institute For Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh?
- We provide you the experienced faculty for each topic who teaches you.
- Gurukul Vidya Institute provides you the PSS session where all your doubts were clear by our faculty.
- We treat each student according to his level of knowledge.
- For improving the Communication Skills we provide you the Group Discussion classes.
- Student will get a portal where he can measure his performance with other students and can also measure from his own last performance.
- We provide you the best study material which helps you to prepare for the exams easily.
Contact us for Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh:
Gurukul Vidya Institute The best Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh.
Address : SCO 80-81-82, 3rd Floor.
Sector 34-A, Chandigarh.
Phone No : 9316611511, 9316711511, 9316811511.
Find Us On Social Media:
Find Us on Google Maps: